The Animal Clinic of Milford now provides a program for your pet to cover their basic core vaccines at a greatly reduced cost savings. Now all pet parents can easily afford going the extra mile and affording to do the routine diagnostic testing recommended at every annual visit, as well as monthly preventatives for the whole year.
- One time enrollment fee of $125
- For pets 6 months and older
- Free Canine – Rabies, Distemper, and Leptospirosis for the life of your pet, when seen on time for a yearly Annual Visit and on time for needed boosters.
- Free Feline – Rabies and FVRCP (distemper).
- Up to a maximum 50% discount on additional Canine and Feline recommended vaccines such as (Lyme, Influenza, Bordetella, & Leukemia).
- For the safety of your pet all vaccines are properly administered by a doctor.
- This program is for pets 6 months of age or older.
- At the completion of your first Vax4life visit, we require that you schedule your pets next annual visit, this way we ensure your pet receives the right reminders in a timely manner.
- Preventatives including Tri-Heart Plus, Interceptor Plus, ProHeart, Bravecto- oral and topical, and Simparica Trio- an all in one heartworm and flea & tick preventative, must be purchased through Animal Clinic of Milford to stay enrolled in the program. We provide manufacturer mail in rebates when available, (we will mail this in for you) and 10% loyalty discounts after any available manufacturer rebates savings have been applied, for all Vax4Life enrolled pets.